Thursday, April 28, 2016

Countdown to the End of the Semester

Here is what we have all been waiting for; the end is here students and professors. 
How exciting is it? I mean, we started the semester in the gloomy, and cold weather of winter in January when spring seemed so far away. We even had a few snow days that we thought would cancel class for at least a week, but we were sadly mistaken. Then, February comes and it's still cold, and we are preparing for midterms. After study guides and midterms, it is March and spring break is here. Some of us took that time to earn a credit during “X-Treme Spring Break” course while others vacationed on the beaches in Miami, Panama City, and Cancun.  
After that week is over we are back to reality and it is finally starting to warm up, but with springtime comes unpredictable allergies. Still March, some of us began taking graduation pictures while others crossed fraternities and sororities, beginning a new chapter in their lives.  
Here it is April, and finally SEC week, but to me it screams FREE FOOD. SEC week is where we the students meet and elect our new SGA officers, and also a week full of the same flyers being posted all around campus and even on Instagram. SEC week is over and we are finally at the last stretch of the semester getting ready for finals and graduation.
It has been a pretty easy stress free semester for me. I really enjoyed all of my classes this semester, and I liked all of my professors this semester. I hope you all have enjoyed my blogs as much as I enjoyed writing them. I really hope that everyone has a great summer, congratulations to all of the graduates and stay safe.
Be sure to do the teacher evaluations, register for fall classes, and apply for housing if needed. To the upcoming seniors enjoy this summer and next semester because after this we will enter the “REAL WORLD”, to the under classmen enjoy college make as many memories as possible and be respectful to yourself and everyone you encounter on or off campus.
Remember even though the semester is over we are all still a representation of The Illustrious Tennessee State University, so please don’t go out this summer acting crazy. In June, our university will be celebrating its 104th birthday, so if you are in town I’m sure there will be some type of celebration if not shout out us out on social media.
It has been my pleasure to serve as your LLP social intern!

Sincerely,

Alexis Brooks
Social Media Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment