Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Meet Our New Social Media Intern - Fall 2018

Tarrolyn Barras

Good morning, afternoon, or night to you -- whenever you’re checking out this post! My name is Tarrolyn Brielle Barras, but henceforth you will see me referred to as Lynne. I am the new Social Media Intern here on beautiful Tennessee State University’s Language, Literature, and Philosophy blog.

I was born and raised in Memphis, Tennessee, but Nashville has become as much my home in these past couple of years. I am an English major, graduating this coming May of 2019. My short term goals are as follows:

1.      Bring you quality content that will enrich you in some shape or form.
2.     
Write. For an audience of not just teachers.
3.     
Strive for that perfect 4.0 GPA this and every semester.
4.     
Get into somebody’s “paid for” Graduate program. 

My long term goal is to become a successful writer who inspires others to be the positive change they want in the world.

What I really want to see is engagement from all of you. Be ye teacher, student (current or prospective), or alumni, I want to engage you.  We will explore what is happening around campus, and what’s going on in the LLP world. I hope for some intriguing responses, and that you enjoy what you see from me this semester. I intend to give you 210% and to make you all proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment