Monday, February 12, 2018

Hello LLP Tigers!!!!!

My name is Chandler Wilson, and I am excited to announce that I’m the new LLP Social Media Intern!!! 

I would love to give you a little background information about myself! My anticipated graduation date is this May (2018) with a Bachelor’s Arts of English. My matriculation at Tennessee State University has been outstanding with the LLP Department. My love for English is like none other, and I want to become a High School English Teacher to share that love of literacy and promote critical thinking in all students. 

My long-term goal is to teach the English Language abroad in places such as: Ghana, Uganda, and Sierra Leone.  My favorite contemporary author is Jesmyn Ward and one of my favorite texts is Sula by Toni Morrison.


I am very delighted to start my internship with the LLP Department this semester. I will get a chance to enhance my writing skills through the reports of the upcoming events happening in the LLP department. My blog post will consist of all the fun and creative things happening in the department. All of my posts will be accessible via Twitter, Facebook, and the LLP page.

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Chandler Wilson
Social Media Intern

No comments:

Post a Comment