Monday, February 5, 2024

Meet the New LLP Social Media Intern

English Major Eleana Stone wants to Build Community

By Eleana Stone

I am an English major from Nashville.  My passion for reading and writing led me to this major. Being able to write is a form of expression for myself, and it helps expand my imagination and goals in life.

Eleana Stone

I am grateful to be in the department of Languages, Literature and Philosophy department, which helped me grow in my academic performance and helped me have a better focus of my career choices. I am interested in teaching and working with children. I believe that teaching our youth is an investment in our future.

It is great to have wonderful professors and staff in our department who feed into a positive impact in students in our department. There are various learning experiences I have developed during my time at TSU. My goal is to graduate and pour into my community what I have learned and here.

I hope to bring more awareness of the opportunities our department brings on campus, and to gather other students who have interest in what the department has to offer. Serving the role of Social Media intern has already given me confidence and made me more excited about my future. 

It is significant to me to be able to participate in this experience. I hope to make connections with other great professors and students in this department, and to build a strong sense of community. I believe having a community is important wherever you are, but especially while being in college.

Overall, I hope to make a great impact in this department, and I hope to learn and experience things that will help me grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment